Why Choose US Inspect?
All home inspections include an infrared scan and exceed ASHI standards.
- Infrared Technology – As the 1st Atlanta company to offer infrared thermal imaging in 2005, US Inspect has gained the trust of thousands of satisfied customers by combining infrared technology with traditional inspection methods.
- BBB Accredited Business with an ‘A+’ rating
- Voted Kudzu “Best of 2016”, “Best of 2015”, “Best of 2014”, “Best of 2013” and “Best of 2012” with over 500 positive reviews
- 100 Day Guarantee provided with every home inspection
- ASHI, ICC, and Thermography Certified Inspectors
- Credit card payments accepted via online payment system
- Automated email notifications sent at the time of booking with 24 hour reminders
- Sign your inspection agreement online… no printing or faxing
- Certified by NEHA / NRSB for radon testing
- Calibrated Sun Nuclear Radon monitors for 48 hour testing
- Comprehensive reports (~25 pages) delivered next day via email, including many digital photos and an executive summary of all defects.
- New construction / phase inspections conducted by an ICC certified inspector
- Each inspection exceeds the ASHI Standards of Practice
- Lockbox access for convenience
- Dedicated office staff to schedule appointments and answer questions
- Properly insured (Liability, E&O, radon, and mold)